Maunga Manu Annual Pass
- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pukeatua, Waikato
- Product code: SMMMMAP
Enjoy access to Te Tūī a Tāne Southern Enclosure within Aotearoa New Zealand’s largest fenced sanctuary for an entire year. Explore the ancient forest as often as you like and see the changes across the seasons.
By becoming a Maunga Manu Annual Pass holder you help us to continue to restore and protect some of Aotearoa New Zealand’s most rare and endangered species, that are part of the precious ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna living on Maungatautari. This supports Sanctuary Mountain®'s vision to share the mauri and the mana of the maunga!
Annual Pass benefits:
- Sanctuary Explorer Pass/es to Te Tūī a Tāne Southern Enclosure 364 days a year (entry during our visitor centre hours from 8:30am – 4:00pm).
- A 2 for the price of 1 regular guided tour voucher* (Only redeemable on our Ancient Forest & Secrets of the Tautari Wetland tours)
- Regular updates via our monthly newsletter – Maunga Matters subscription.
- 10% discount for retail excluding already discounted items, gift vouchers and the Maunga Manu Annual Pass.
- 10% off for accompanying visitors on a Sanctuary Explorer Pass.
- 10% off Guided Tours for Maunga Manu Annual Pass holders and accompanying visitors.
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply.
If you love Maungatautari, and wish to contribute toward providing a safe haven for our taonga (precious) species and a legacy for our tamariki (children), then this is the pass for you.
Please note your welcome pack will be ready for collection from Manu Tīoriori Visitor Centre the next time you visit.