Maunga Manu Annual Pass
- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pukeatua, Waikato
- Product code: SMMMMAP
Enjoy FREE access to the southern enclosure (Te Tūī a Taane) as often as you like and see the changes across the seasons.
By becoming a Maunga Manu Annual Pass holder, you help us to continue to protect some of New Zealand’s most rare and endangered species. This supports our vision to share the mauri and the mana of the maunga!
Annual Pass benefits:
- Sanctuary Explorer Pass to the Southern Enclosure (Te Tūī a Taane) 364 days a year (access during visitor centre hours 8:30am – 4:00pm).
- A 2 for the price of 1 guided tour voucher.
- Regular updates via our monthly newsletter – Maunga Matters subscription.
- 10% discount for retail in the Manu Tioriori Visitor Centre excluding already discounted items, gift vouchers and the Maunga Manu Annual Pass.
- 10% off for accompanying visitors on a Sanctuary Explorer Pass.
- 10% off Guided Tours for Maunga Manu Annual Pass holders and accompanying visitors.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Maunga Manu Annual Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ID photo will be electronically stored at Sanctuary Mountain® Visitor Centre reception.
- Sanctuary Mountain® Maungatautari will retain the information you have provided here but will not disclose it to any third party.
- This annual pass expires 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Maunga Manu Annual Pass benefits are subject to periodic review and adjustment by Sanctuary® Mountain Maungatautari.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged for all replacement cards issued.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- Please note your welcome pack will be ready for collection from Manu Tioriori our visitor centre the next time you visit.
If you love Maungatautari, and wish to contribute toward providing a safe haven for our taonga (precious) species and a legacy for our tamariki (children), then this is the pass for you.