Forest Flow Experience - 7th February
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pukeatua, Waikato
- Product code: SMMFFE
Experience Sanctuary Mountain through mindful and meditative body movements with "Forest Flow Experience" - our late night special event on 7th February. Forest Flow incorporates a wide variety of standing and moving forms and walks with the intention of balancing and revitalising both body and mind. It involves a series of simple, gentle, flowing movements which are then repeated.
To bring you this unique experience, we are partnering with Rosie Cahalane of Compass Rose, a local instructor based in Te Awamutu. Rosie is highly experienced in mindful body movements, incorporating pilates, yoga and qigong techniques.
Rosie says "With the Forest Flow Experience, the graceful forms have a powerful meditative quality as well as being lots of fun. All fitness levels are welcome as the forms do not need to be complicated, precise, or technical to be beneficial."
The Forest Flow Experience is perfect for those seeking to:
- quiet the busy mind in meditative movement
- feel more grounded, revitalised, and energised
- practice mindfulness in the midst of an ancient forest
- all fitness levels are welcome. No prior experience with Pilates, Yoga, Qigong or Tai chi required.
- no equipment required (just bring your own water bottle!)
- please wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket as it can get
quite chilly in the forest at dusk.
- Suitable for 16 years old and above.
Book early to avoid disappointment as spaces are very limited. Each Forest Flow ticket comes with a complimentary Sanctuary Explorer Pass to be used on the day (you can arrive earlier or stay after the Forest Flow Experience).