- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pukeatua, Waikato
- Product code: SMMAE
Enjoy access to Te Tūī a Tāne Southern Enclosure within Aotearoa New Zealand’s largest fenced sanctuary for an entire year. Explore the ancient forest as often as you like and see the changes across the seasons.
By becoming an Annual Explorer holder you help us to continue to restore and protect some of Aotearoa New Zealand’s most rare and endangered species, that are part of the precious ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna living on Maungatautari. This supports Sanctuary Mountain®'s vision to share the mauri and the mana of the maunga!
See also our Kaihōpara Kids option for unlimited day time visits for one named child (5-16 years) and ANY accompanying adult.
PURCHASE ONLINE FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE.
An Annual Explorer entitles you to:
- Unlimited free entry to Te Tūī a Tāne Southern Enclosure during normal opening hours 364 days a year (closed 25th December).
- Sanctuary Explorer Pass/es collected from reception at Manu Tīoriori Visitor Centre between 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Regular updates via our monthly newsletter – Maunga Matters subscription.
- This pass is not valid for use for any organised Education Programme Visits.
- Children 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.