- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pukeatua, Waikato
- Product code: SMMAE
Enjoy access to Te Tūī a Tāne Southern Enclosure within Aotearoa New Zealand’s largest fenced sanctuary for an entire year. Explore the ancient forest as often as you like and see the changes across the seasons.
By becoming an Annual Explorer holder you help us to continue to restore and protect some of Aotearoa New Zealand’s most rare and endangered species, that are part of the precious ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna living on Maungatautari. This supports Sanctuary Mountain®'s vision to share the mauri and the mana of the maunga!
An Annual Explorer entitles you to:
- Sanctuary Explorer Pass/es to Te Tūī a Tāne Southern Enclosure 364 days a year (entry during our visitor centre hours from 9:00am – 4:00pm).
- Regular updates via our monthly newsletter – Maunga Matters subscription.
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply.